The team's mission is to clarify the UFO phenomenon, its agenda and history, and to implement the most effective way to educate the public and world governments to its reality and implications.
Our overall goals are to:
- Aggressively collect data and draw conclusions.
- Create an environment conducive to public disclosure of information withheld by all inside sources.
- Educate and present findings and conclusions to the public.
- Establish a dialogue with the broader community including religions, governments, and political parties.
- Improve the information exchange and effectiveness of Ufology and increase participation in the subject.
This website is dedicated to the Majestic documents and their related codewords such as MAJIC or MJ-12. The plan is to build a strong information base that focuses on the authenticity of these and new documents. Specifically, we plan to:
- Share detailed supporting rationale for authenticity and strong linkage with known historical facts.
- Expand the database of credible witnesses and hard proof to the UFO/ET phenomenon.
- Potentially restate the history of the United States and the World, not ignoring the role of psychological warfare deceptions
- Pay special attention to the technological implications of the documents and their potential �reverse engineering� clues to our modern science and benefiting corporations.
- Offer intellectual products for sale to pay for the ongoing research team expenses.
Our hope is that over the next five years, the UFO community or other visionaries will succeed in bringing forth overwhelming proof of the UFO/ET reality with particular attention paid to recovered alien technology which will help solve planet Earth's problems of pollution, energy, population, and intolerance, and point towards unlimited energy and economical interstellar travel.
Dr. Robert M. and Ryan S. Wood